Adsense

Image Map

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quick Easy Omelette

This is probably one of my favorite breakfasts every and it is on the healthier side so unlike my other favorite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes, I don't have to feel guilty about it. Not only is this omelette delicious but it is also so easy to make and trust me I am the person who no matter what ends up with scrambled eggs, but I have mastered this omelette and it really did take me too long to do. 

Ingredients:

- 2 eggs and 1 egg white
- 1/4 of a red pepper
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese 

- First start off by whipping the 2 eggs and 1 egg white together
- Next chop the pepper and measure out the feta cheese
- then pour the egg in to a frying pan over medium heat
- Personally I like to have my omelettes cooked all the way though so I will either flip my egg, or move it around the pan so that the liquid in the middle can touch the pan and cook
- Once thuroghly cooked I add my peppers and fetta ( you can pick other ingredients to add as well) 
- Fold the omelette over on top of the pepper and feta and let cook alittle longer
- make sure the cheese is melted and then you are ready to enjoy. 

I like to eat my eggs in the morning with strawberries or blueberries to get some sugar in my body pre-workout
Hope you enjoyed this recipie talk to you all soon :)
Stephaniexx


No comments:

Post a Comment