Adsense

Image Map

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bath And Bodyworks Haul

Early this week I got an email that bath and body works was doing their two for 20 on candles as well as sending me a cupon for $10 off... So as a bath and bodyworks obsessor/addict/shopaholic I just could not help myself and well I did some online shopping. 

The frist two things that I got were the candles that were on sale for two for $20, I got Eucalyptus Spearmint which if you have seen my other bath and body works haul as well as this one clearly I am obsessed with! It is deffinitly my favorite scent from bath and bodyworks. The second scent that I got was Market peach which has been the cult product with youtube beauty gurus so I ofcourse had to check it out and in doing so I found that I love it just as much. I am currently burning this scent and they way bath and bodyworks candles fill the room is just amazing, and I really like the fruity scent that is market peach. 
Next I got one of the metal candle holders, Usually I burn my candles with out one of these but I have decided that since I am re doing my room at my parents house I wanted something to go along with the decor better and make it look less like a normal candle. 
Lastly in my favorite scent yet again I decided to try out a bath and bodyworks conditioner, now I haven't actually used this yet because I just got the shipment this morning but I am really excited to try it out and I will let you know what I think of it. If I decided that I really like this product I might go back and try out their shampoo also. 

Well I hope you enjoyed this breif little haul and Look forward to talking to you in my next post!
Stephaniexx



No comments:

Post a Comment