Adsense

Image Map

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pork For Dinner

One of my favorite meals to make for dinner is a seasoned pork roast. It is delicious and I love eating it along with my Sweet Potato Fries which you can find at that link :) This pork recipie is very simple to make and takes about 30 to 40 minutes, a huge plus I find with it though is that I can stick the pork and the fries in the oven together and dont have to check on them for a few minutes which allows you do get other things done, I like to do homework or clean up the house alittle. 

Ingredients: 
- Hatfield Pork Roast (any flavor this particular day I used italian seasoning) 
- McCormic Montreal Steak Grill Mates
- Olive Oil 

Directions: 
- Pre Heat Oven to 350 Degress
- Use a Brownie or Casserole Pan and layer the bottom olive oil 
- Take the Pork Roast out of packaging put in the pan 
- Sprinkle the grill mates on all sides of the pork roast (use sparingly because it it a very strong seasoning you dont need alot at all) 
- Put in the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes 
- use a meat thermometer to determine if it is cooked fully

Enjoy!! 
Stephanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment