Adsense

Image Map

Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Favorite Spring and Summer Nail Polishes

As spring is approaching one of my favorite things to do is brighten up my nail polish and go from the darker colors to so bright pinks and colorful nail polish. For this reason I am going to share with you a few of my favorite spring colors that are in my nail polish collection 
So starting with my pinki is the first color on the left of the first picture (hopefully that makes sense...) So on my pinki is Essie Your Hut of Mine which is a really great shimmery rose color in between and coral and a red I guess I would say. Next on my ring finger is a purple lilac color from Essie which I dont have the exact color name for unfortunatly I have had the color for awhile and beyond just my spring and summer favorites it is definitly one of my all time favorites. On my middle finger is a mint green from Essie called Turquoise and caicos this is another one of my all time favorites. My pointer finger has a light baby blue from NYC called Cashmere and Creme this brand is one of my favorites for inexpensive nail polishes I generally always find a color I like.Lastly is my thumb which is a bright pink from Nars called Schiap this is actually the color I am wearing right now (Even though I really considered keeping this every nail a different color thing, unfortunatly I am not that bold) 
These last two colors are my most recent purchases of nail polish on the left is Sally Hansen Coral Reef which I have been wearing non stop!! (except for right now) and on the right is a metalic blue/teal from Sephora by Opi called Mermaid to Order, this color I really love for going out at night because its metalic and when I go out I tend to wear basic color so this and really all of these colors really add something to my outfits. 
Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons for nail polish so I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favorite colors. Let me know you favorite spring and summer nail polish colors in a comment below, I am always looking for new nail polishes to purchase. 
Later lovies 

No comments:

Post a Comment