Adsense

Image Map

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Night-time Routine!!


Its Sunny out everyone!!! I am so happy that spring is on its way the birds are singing and it just smells like spring. Now since spring is coming and we all want to look our best as we emerge out of hibirnation, I have decided that todays post is going to be my night time routine, which is what I use to refresh my skin and prepare myself for summer and sunshine, as well as just help me be healthier and happier.

So to start off my evening I take off my make up for the day
For my makeup removal I use Maybllines clean express for my eyes I acutally use a cutip right around my eyes to make sure that I get all of my eye make up off the lashes and my eye liner off, If it sumges I find that okay because you can then use your wipes to get around the eyes with out getting them too close to your eyes. Currently I use Biore's makeup wipes which I find burn my eyes, as almost all make up removing wipes do which is why I use the clean express to get all my eye make up off/ away from my eyes first so then when I use the wipes I dont have to get too close to my eyes. 
After my make up is removed I then use my facial cleanser from Burt's Bees. This is probably one of my favorite facial cleansers I have ever used, mostly because it smells amazing but it also goes on so smooth and just leaves me feeling clean and fresh. So how I use this is I take a towel and wet a corner of it then wash my face, next I take the cream cleanser and apply it all over my face making sure that you work in your t-zone and for me personally my chin area, because these are areas where I find I break out the most. Next I wet that cloth again with warm water and wipe off the cleanser making sure it is all off and just washing your face all over again. Then lastly I take a dry portion of the cloth and dab my face dry. 
Now that your face is clean you need to make sure that your mouth is clean too. So I like to use colgate Optic White in the flaver sparkling fresh mint. I also like to floss and brush my teeth now too, because everyone wants sparkling white teeth for summer 
Now its time to moisturize. I have tried many different moisturizers but I always fall back to this one by Olay. It is their active hydrating moisturizer and you really dont need alot of this at all!! I use about a pea size which is great becuase this bottle will last you forever!!I just apply this all over my face and i find that particularlly my cheeks get really dry so that is where I make sure I focus when applying this. 
 Last but not least I use these two gems from Clinique. The first is acne solutions which I use on just areas where I am breaking out or as a quick spot treatment and it really works! Next Iuse Clinques all about eyes because I have a horrible under eye circles so I use this at night and it does help it almost has a cooling affect on your eyes 
Now that my routine is done it is time to get some beauty rest have a good nights sleep everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment