Adsense

Image Map

Sunday, June 2, 2013

May Favorite Things!

Is it just me or did the month of May fly by!! I can't beleive its already June, and I have a feeling that this month will fly by just as fast.
The month of May was very eventful for me though I Graduated from College, Moved out of My appartment, Got my Wisdom Teeth out and a whole lot more. I was constantly running around a busy but I still managed to find a few things that really stuck out ass my favorite things from May. Now this is my first post like this so essentially at the end of every month I plan on explainng what my favorite things were from that month and why they were my favorites it will range from food, to make up to clothing to random items. 

First Favorite is the Lotion from St. Ives , I am a huge St. Ives fan and I love this lotion is great as a hand lotion as well as on your body most recently I have been applying it to my sun burn and it makes the dryness of the sunburn feel amazing. 

Next I have been LOVING rasberries they are probably my favorite fruit and this is the perfect time of year to buy them I bought a Jumbo pack on friday and they are almost all gone because I just cant help but to be constantly eating them 

Now these chips my mom doesnt really like them but i love them they Kind of taste like veggie chips and I really like them they are made naturally and are only 100 calories a serving. 

This month i have been reading Jillian Michaels Slim for Life (yes the obsession with Jillian continues lol) But I really do love this book it provides easy steps to follow and is very simple to understand and use. 

my current game obsession is candy crush I am stuck on level 33 and cant beat it!!! all the other levels I have three stars on because I have this weird OCD where I have to get three stars before I can move on. Weird I know 

While it is way too hot to light a candle right now earlier in the month when we had a few chilly days I was loving my market Peach candle from Bath and Bodyworks it smells amazing!!! 


Lastly the nail polish that I have been wearing all month long is coral reef by Sally Hansen Xtreme wear and I love it, it is the perfect summery color. 

I hope you enjoyed my favorites let me know in a comment what your favorites are for this month and if you love any of the same things as me
Stephaniexx


No comments:

Post a Comment