Adsense

Image Map

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Whats in my Purse

I have seen many a beauty guru on Youtube posting whats in their bag videos especially recently and even though I am far from a beauty guru I always love the videos so I thought I would do a post about what I carry in my purse at the moment. 

So the top left is my purse its not the greatest picture but essentially it is a black purse that I got at Target for about 30 dollars Its black leather like material and I love it because it has the smaller straps that I can just put over my shoulder and then it has a longer strap so it can be a cross body back if I want it to be. Next is my water bottle it is a 32oz. Nalgene bottle and I love it because It can hold alot of water and I dont have to be running though tons of plastic waterbottles I can just refill it and go I also usually carry my nook in my back I can play games as well as read whatever book I am currently working on Lastly my wallet is from fossil and I love it it is the perfect size to fit some loose cash as well as my neccessary cards. 


So these are pictures of things that you can find just floating around in my purse essentially first I have my sunglasses which are just from forever 21 I still really need to get a case though because I always feel like they are going to break since they are just thrown in my purse. then I have my umbrella which I am always afraid to leave the house with out as well as tissues because my allergies have been an issue recently. Next I have my headphones these are the ones that came with the Iphone 5 which I actually keep rolled up in the case they came in just for convinient packaging. Lastly I have some advil cold and sinus a granola bar incase I am somewhere with out food and my sodium levels start dropping, a pen and some gum. 

Now this little bag goes in side my larger one it is the perfect size for all my little beauty items. First off I have a mini of my perfume in the bag then I have 2 hand creams one is a st ives healing body lotion, then a philosophy grace hand cream and I also have a body butter from bath and body works ( I think I have an obsession with lotions) I also carry germx wipes and anti bacterial. I also carry a mirror and an eos lip balm I usually will throw in my mascara for the day and a lip stick if I am wearing one but I dont have them constantly in my bag. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post. 
Let me know in a comment below what do you keep in your purse? 
Stephaniexx 

No comments:

Post a Comment