Adsense

Image Map

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How I Store Fruit to Keep it Fresh

My least favorite thing is when you buy fruit and everyday you want some you have to go in wash it cut up what you want and while this may make me sound lazy but I just dont feel like putting in that much effort every time and usually I go for fruit because I want something quick to much on or I am packing it for my lunch. So in order to make fruit easy to access I have started cleaning and cutting it up the day I buy it the packaging it in tuperware so that it is good to eat. 
Also part of my trick is putting a paper towel or napkin in the bottom of the tuperware to keep the fruit from losing its moisture and keeping them fresh. I also use tuperware that is easily stackable that way it takes up less space in your refrigerator much better than the plastic containers that the fruit may come in or in a melons case keep it from rolling around
Stephaniexx

No comments:

Post a Comment