Adsense

Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday makes it official I am no longer a 21 year old i have moved deeper into my twenties and dont feel any different.. maybe because I still look like an 18 year old but Ill take people thinking I'm younger for now Im sure I will appreciate it when I'm alittle older. Any way so I had a wonderful birthday Got to the gym for leg day then off to work and home to spend time with Eddie and my family. We went to Hibachi for dinner and it was great!!! Then I had a few friends over overall a very good birthday 

Yes I am wearing a minnie mouse crown my brother was clever and bought me a card for a 3 year olds birthday because it had a crown in it. I also got some new athletic shorts from my brother because they have zipper pockets so he doesnt have to hold things for me when we go to the gym I now have my own pockets. My parents also got me a Polar heart rate monitor that measures your heart rate and calories ect. which I am really excited to use be sure to check out instagram because I am sure I will have many pics with it in the near future Lastly eddie got me a bottle of pineapple malibu He knows me all too well. The drink is from  Hibachi it was peach something lol 

The Hibachi experience is awesome I recomend it to any and everyone!! I had chicken mixed vegetables and rice so delicious and its so entertaining he even made me a rice birthday cake with a candle I had to blow out!
Well today is my day off so off to do something exciting hopefully make sure you check out my twitter and instagram with more daily updates about what I am doing 
Stephaniexx

No comments:

Post a Comment