Adsense

Image Map

Thursday, June 6, 2013

What and How I Pack for Vacation

Since I will be leaving for vacation on friday I decided that I want to show how I pack my suitcase and what I pack for a 1 week Beach vacation
So lets start off with my suit case

Its a pretty small bag but it expands so it does hold alot I got it for my birthday but it was bought at TJMaxx so I would recomend if you are in the market for luggage to check out TJMaxx and Marshalls because they usually have pretty good selections for decent prices. 
Now lets take a minute to talk about clothes 
 Shorts wise I packed three pairs cute a fun sail boats, an army green, classic jeans, grey shorts, and lastly my bright pink jean shorts I feel like with this selection I pretty much cover my bases and dont have to over pack I am only going for 9 days lol 

Next I packed four of my favorite dresses neccessary for dinners out I have my long dress from khols two short ones one from old navy the other from tjmaxx and lastly just a basic black that I can wear anywhere any time which is from H&M 

I may have gone alittle crazy on the tank top front I brought seven I dont think I'm going to go through them one by one you get the gist simple tanks I can wear around

And incase it gets alittle chilly I have some long sleve shirts

Now lets see how I put this and all of my other stuff together
My bottom layer contains my shampoo conditioner suntan lotion and hair gel in the plastic bag that way they wont spill all over every thing. I also have a Sephora make up bag with makeup jewlery nail polish body wash hair brush deoderant you know all the beauty essentials Then I have my straightener and 3 pairs of shoes a pair of toms and two pairs of sandals a nice pair and a beach pair

In the upper portion of the bag I put my undergarmets and my bathing suits for this trip I have packed 4 

Now on top of the shoes and beauty items I placed a towel Then added some clothes my shorts sweatpants a sweatshirt and dresses

Then on top of that are some athletic clothes for hopefully a few beach runs and then my tanks and shirts on the right then my bag has these niffty little straps to hold it all in and tighten it up. In the front pockets I did throw in two coverups and I am going to put my running shoes. Then I will have a seperate backpack for my chords laptop and things that I forget or decide I "need" last minute

That is pretty much all I pack though so hope you all enjoy let me know in a comment if you have any tips on packing or how you like to pack for your trips.
Stephaniexx







No comments:

Post a Comment