Adsense

Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Its Starting to Feel Like Summer

As I sit here listening to Country Music with the sun shining through the back window I am so happy the rain has moved on and it is starting to really feel like summer is here! I am putting together a summer playlist and CD and getting ready to visit Eddie for a few days, so there are sure to be some adventures with the weather being nice and heading back to New York for a few relaxing days. 
I also hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial day and took a moment to think about those who are currently serving our country and those who have served us in the past. I really enjoyed the towns parade in the morning which was the perfect place for remembrance and honoring those who have served our country

My memorial day was very nice got to spend it with a lot of my family hanging out and bbqing my favorite dish which was actually on the healthy side was one that my mom it was a delicious tomato basil and mozzarella salad and compared to the endless potato salad, pasta salad, potato chips, taco dip ect. it was one of the better options to consumes ( while I will admit that I did indulge in some pasta salad because its one of my favorites). 

and finally I am so excited because I took some time to enjoy the sun although I regret the extent this morning because I am a bit burnt as you can see

Hope every one has a wonderful week talk to you soon!! 
Stephaniexx

No comments:

Post a Comment