Adsense

Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

First Week of May Photo Collage

Hello all!
I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful first week of May I know I have. There was alot going on this past week and even more this coming week as of today I am 2 finals down and have 2 more to go, I can't even begin to explain how happy I am to be graduating but I am really sad that I will be moving so will not see my friends quite as much and also will be away from eddie which will be hard but we have plans of how to see each other and we are going to work through it taking it day by day. So this past week I got to go see Jillian Michaels and hang out with my friends and just alot of fun stuff so here you go :) 

So asside from the pictures going out and of me lol I went to Jillian Michaels Live which if you are interested in knowing more about that you can Click Here and go read up on that :) and Also eddie plays softball so I got to hang out at the field a couple times this week and the other two are of food!! So earlier in the week I made Taco Bites So be sure to check that out I also made a pizza with peppers and pepperoni which I will have a post up about probably tomorrow. 

NOW prepare you self for some cuteness because I just cant help myself 
Eddies Dad got a Puppy!! his name is chester and he is an adorable 14 week old chocolate lab!! Him and eddie took a nice long nap together lol 

Stephaniexx

No comments:

Post a Comment