Adsense

Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Crazy Hectic Week

This Past week has been a bit crazy, I had finals and final papers and then mothers day today and now comes senior week :) but I am going to try to post I promise and then the following week I will be laid up in bed probably with getting my 4 impacted wisdom teeth pulled argh lol but I have to and I will try to do some healthy meals you can eat while you cant eat lol I have lots of ideas churning for the summer so be sure to keep checking out my page it is sure to get crazy 

Come Hungry Leave Happy! My week in food lol on the left is my amazing pulled pork sandwich at a local bar it was delicious On the top right was my cajun chicken wrap at a restaraunt near my brothers school it was delicious and they serve it with homemade chips which was awesome! and Lastly my huge strawberry daquri celebration for being done with undergrad!

Mine and Eddies shopping adventure to find mothers day gifts! I got my mom the Hibiscus plant on the top right and eddie got his mom gardening tools. 

Ofcourse I couldnt not include some more adorable shots of the puppy!! 

And my friends having some fun at the local bar :) 

Stephanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment