Adsense

Image Map

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Haul Time!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! In my family this weekend marks the official start of summer even though it doesn't feel too much like summer in New England right now but we can only wish we don't have another week like this past one again for the summer, and it is supposed to reach the 80s this coming week. ( I really need a nice base tan before vacation or I will look like a lobster day 1 ) 
Now the purpose as you know from the title of this post is... that after my rough week of not being able to eat variety or healthy for that matter and being in pain I decided that I was due to finally venture out of the house for some retail therapy. I still plan on hitting target in the near future but for now I just went to Kohls Marshalls and DSW. Essentially what I purchased were summer items that I really needed, or just really wanted for vacation which is coming up in two weeks. 
The first two items I purchase were from Kohls now I am not normally a kohls shopper but my mom needed to return something so I decided to shop around a bit. The first dress is the first maxi dress that I have found to fit me right. I still have quite a bit of weight I would like to lose and have a body shape which combined makes maxi dresses what I thought was impossible to find, however I really lucked out in Kohls it was the first dress I tried on and I loved it! I really like the maxi dress trend they are very comfortable and you don't have that cautious is my dress way to short right now fear as you do with a lot of dresses today. The second are these adorable sail boat shorts I fell in love with them the second I saw them They are a little short but I think they will work out. 

The next item I purchased at Marshalls, is an Elizabeth Arden face mask while I loved the last face mask that I found at lush, I wanted to try something different so seeing as this was only 6 dollars for what I know to be a fantastic face product company I went ahead and bought it I am excited to try it out as soon as my cheeks stop being sensitive to touch. Second I found a DSW for a pretty good deal, I was looking for a pair of flip flops that weren't like old navy flip flops when I saw these braided sandals I fell in love and they are very comfortable and will be great for walking around on vacation. 

So these items were some of my favorites for summer that I am excited to wear/use. I hope you enjoyed this post and check back soon!! now that I am healed I will hopefully be posting more frequently in my free time. 
Stephaniexx


No comments:

Post a Comment