Adsense

Image Map

Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Woes Day 2

so todays spring fashion woes I am going to be looking at pacsun and see what they have thats up my ally for spring fashion!!


1. Live Love ASAP tee $24.50 I like having basic tees like this for summer jsut to throw on at night if Im not going anywhere I have alot of random tees like this
2. I really love tanks like these to throw over a swim suit they are just fun little tanks that are easy to grab and throw on $24
3. I love this cute heart cut out in the back of this shirt and its just so bright and summery I think would be really cute with a tight black pencil skirt. $24.50
4. I love this coral sleveless button up and I think it is really cute for summer and spring and I love the lace deatailing on the shoulders $29.50
5. I also Like military jackets for this season and the green camo color and since I live up north the spring time can still get pretty cold so jackets are neccessary
Row Shorts
1. I really love these shorts I like the pattern and Im now thinking if I can find a pair of cheap shorts I might try to DIY this so keep your eyes open for that 


1. Im clearly really in love with jewlery lol but I love these earings especially the bows :) $9.50
2. I think this belt set is very cute I love the coral and I dont have too many belts even though I adore wearing them with dresses. $14.50
3. Spring scarfs are my obsession eddie always says i dont know why you need a scarf when its not winter he just doesnt understand the whole fashion but this floral scarf is great! $14.50

So this is about it from pac sun I know its not much but I'm not a huge fan of them... but I do like their style just not the best at pulling it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment