Adsense

Image Map

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Outfits Galore!!

So today I am just going to show you guys collective outfits from the past few weeks that I have worn ad where I live it is still pretty chilly so I haven't jumped in to spring clothing yet but hopefully soon lol so some of the items are springy but most are cold weather appropriate. 

So first of all I am sorry for my mirror it is dirty and just idk im sorry it wont get clean :( but anyway for this outfit I am wearig just a plain V-neck sweater from the Gap my pink jeans are from TJmaxx but they are american eagle so I was really suprised to find that deal becuase me personally fit best in american eagle jeans i dont know why but i feel like they just fit the best. My scarf is also from TJmaxx which you will notice in probably all of these outfits my scarfs are from TJmaxx because I'm obsessed and lastly my wach is from coach which secretly I also got at TJmaxx!! lol Oh and my boots I got from Famous footwear

This outfit is alittle bit more relaxed because the sweater is almost the feeling of a sweatshirt ad it is so insanely comfortable. So the navy sweater is from Gap my jeans are a dark wash jegging from American Eagle My scarf is again from target and the brown boots are also from famous footwear ad ofcourse my white coach watch.

So this was my night out outfit last weekend So fro this I had first A tank top from American eage which had a sheer back then because its cold I put a nice black blazer from H&M over it. I wore black jeans from the Gap and my booties are from steve madden i got them quite awhile ago though but i really love them. 

This was my outfit out to dinner last night actually and for my top i am wearing an Army green button up from American Eagle Dark wash jeggins from American eagle for my bottoms and thne this really awesome gold leaf necklace which i believe I got a couple summers ago at a boutique in NYC. 

So for this outfit I am wearing a mint green sweater from H&M with dark wash skinny jeans from American Eagle and My boots are from Bass they are like a grey brown, lastly on to jewlery my necklace is from Ann Taylor Loft who has a ton of awesome jewlery as well as very classic and basic clothing. So my watch from coach lol againnn and then two alex and ani bracelets

Again sorry for the dirty mirror but this outfit Is just simple i wore it to class you could wearing pretty much anywhere so Its this really comfy gret v-neck sweater from the Gap and My green scarf is obviously from TJmaxx lol but I like it because its a really awesome pop of color to any outfit. My jeans are just dark wash skinny jeans from American Eagle and then my black boots again from Famous footwear.

This outfit made me feel alittle springy because of the aweseom peach button up from American Eagle which i really love for spring because you can just throw it over a tank and shorts in the summer or wear it as a whole outfit in the winter. under it i just have a basic black tank top and then i have dark wash skinny jeans from american eagle my coach watch and a pair of like light blue toms 

So my last outfit I am wearing this really cute shirt from maurices I am not sure how prevalant maurices is uhmm I know there was one in my home town and ive only ever seen like one or two others so idk but i really love the lace becuase it goes down the length of your arm which is a really  cute detail and other than that its a basic purple 3/4 length tshirt and there are black lines through out it that kinda makes it look snake skin idk but i love it lol and then I am just wearing dark wash skinny jeans from american eagle and black toms that are super worn in i feel like im moving in to their last summer with me so I am very sad :( lol 
I hope you enjoyed this and I will try to do this alittle more often and try to keep up with taking pictures of my outfits
Later lovies :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment