Adsense

Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Week! 2/25-3/3

WELCOME TO MARCH!!

Question 1: What are my Inspirational Thoughts?

"For the girls who dont always win the girls who stay up all night listening to musci that inspires them the girls that laugh smile cry and think all on a daily basis, the girls who love learn and regret, the girls who may never have it easy, the girls who learn the hard way to live and tell about it, The real girls"

"I choose to live by choice not by chance to make changes not excuses to be motivated not manipulated to be useful not used to excel not compete I choose self esteem not self pity I chose to listen to my inner voice not the random opinions of others"

"you were born origional why try so hard to be someone else" 

Question 2: Did I Do Anythign Exciting?

well spring break started which is always fun but havent really done anything super excited I had a lot of fun bowling with my friends on wednesday



Question 3: What did I struggel with/ Could improve on? 

I had a real struggle this week with trying to live above and having patients with people I really cannot stand ignorance and immaturity so I am stuck between knowing how I feel is reasonalble but thinking I need to be a bit more tollerant

Question 4: Favorite food/snack?

Question 5: Favorite Drink? 

So these two are going to be together this week just because I happened to take the picture together lol 

So my favorite snack is Kettle brand salt and vinegar potatoe chips they are delicious and all natural with zero trans fat and no msg not to metion they are delicous!! and my favorite drink is Orange Peach Mango Juice It is so good its like special orange juice. 

Question 6: Favorite TV Episode?

Double Divas not if you have never seen this show you need to! its about two woman who own a langire store and it is HILARIOUS! I love the two woman they are so funny and adorable and i want to meet them and its great and i just cant get enough of it. It comes on on tuesdays after dance moms.  

Question 7: New Suggested Products, Movies, Ect.?

.So I picked this up a week or two ago at sephor and its a jumbo eyeshadow pencil in a purple now if you didnt know purple is my favorite color and I have been wearing this all week long!! like every day its just so quick and simple to put on and I love the color.. sorry the pic came out alittle iffy but its really a great purple color. 

Question 8: What am I hooked on on netflix?

merp merp netflix well I finished walking dead so that was my begining of the week obsession and I really need to find something new i tried lost couldnt get in to it so i have been watching national geographic and history channel stuff lol 

Question 9: Favorite app? 


Bubblexplode! its so much fun its a really fun game and I am pretty addicted

10. Favorite Outfit of the week? 

I know its pretty basic skinny jeans with a black sweater and this orange and cream scarf and thats probably why I loved it so much because I am obsessed with the scarf!! lol 

Well I hope you all Had a great week!! and are looking forward to the next one! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment