Adsense

Image Map

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spur of the moment target haul!!

So this afternnon instead of studying I decided a target visit was inorder I mean its been like a whole week come on... 

So lazy outfit day today im in an oversized hoodie and a yankees hat 

So eddies purchases were cool ranch doritos and cheddar cheese lol he want nachos when he get home from class.. 

I am sorry these are upside down but my much healthier food purchases blueberries and then a Naked juice which has blueberries black berries apples and bananas and then a arnold palmer pink lemonade now im joking about the healthy stuff because this is what i did with the blueberrys
yum!!

Again sorry I didnt edit photos today because I have homework to do so the pictures are sideways :/ but this is a pantene hair treatment that I am going to try and I will let you guys know what I thin kof it after I use it a couple times 

So these are three elf products I got and if you keep scrollign I will swatch the lip colors so the first is a lip stain in nude nectar a jumbo lip gloss in pink umbrellas and the blush is in the color tickled pink 


I am also really excited to try this mud mask which I will probably do sunday... maybe lol so I will let you know what i think of it 

lastly I got a nail polish from sally hansen in the color coral reef which i think i will be wearing alot for spring and summer 

So this is and okay picture of the swatches but the top color is the stain and the bottom is the jumbo lip gloss 


and this is what the combination of booth looks like on my lips sorry for the scary face :O 

Later lovies :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment