Adsense

Image Map

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fashion Woes

My desire for spring fashion has left me with the woes of a poor college student lol :) So this post is just going to be a wish list of sorts for spring fashion hopefully in the coming weeks when I have some money I well purchase a few Items and they will no longer be my fashion wishes but my fashion purchases. I think I'm Going to do this in a series of different posts one per store

So the first is Tomsaccessories.com. Now I discoverd this website through the youtube channel Hellokatyxo she is adorable and I love her style she posts an assortment of fashion and beauty videos so if you get a chance deffinatly check it out.

1.  $27 and its really adorable, I am really likeing pastel colors with a hard edge for spring So im really loving the purple with spikes/studs 
2. Next is this simple cursive love bracelet in rose gold which is only $12 
3. Alittle bit more at $30 is this Serena Bracelet but I love the pastels and style of it. 


1. these turquoise earings are $12 and are adorable two color stoned drop earings
2. Crystal starfish studs for only $10
3. these are probably my favorite hoop earings I have ever seen, in a coral color for $14
4. just simple stone earings for $15 so cute!
5. coral and gold three drop earings for $14
6. Alittle edgier spike earings for $10
7. I feel like these almost look like dream catchers and they are so cute in gold for $16
8. Flower rose gold earings i think these look so classy and with a spring dress i think they would look amazing. for $12


1. I really love bigger statement necklace and this matches the first earings in the previous picutre and I think they are both just an amazing turquoise color for $18
2.  for $27 I love the green pastel
3. $30 and a bit edgier which I think is neccessariy to have a few edgy peices this season
4. $24 Coral and gold drop necklace I love the bolder necklaces and really want to see how i like them
5.  I really like the color and they kinda look like flowers so adorable $30
6. Alittle cheaper and not as bold in a peach color $18

1. $10 spike ring in purple pastel simple and cute
2. $14 spike rings in gold and a darker silver love the edge could go with a very girly dress Waffle-Knit Infinity Scarf
Lastly this scarf is adorable and I know its not too springy but I love the army green color

Hope you enjoyed this and I will probalby have another store up later today or tomorrow and then once I have finished all of my spring shopping Ill post some of my purchases

No comments:

Post a Comment