Adsense

Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Favorite Songs For Different Parts of Your Workout

So yesterday I was at the gym and was thinking about how I like to listen to certain songs for certain parts of my work out. For example I have a specific song I like to listen to when I'm trying to push through my last set of squats or bench press so I thought I would go through my favorite songs for specific parts of your workout 
Working on my muscles as you can see above i am a poor example of biceps

I will list when I like to listen to it then the artist , song, and album hope you enjoy! 

Starting up your Cardio or the Begining of a run
Fall Out Boy - The Pheonix - Save Rock and Roll 
The Downtown Fiction - I Just Wanna Run - Best I Never Had 

When you need that Extra push to get through the rest of cardio 
Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Save Rock and Roll 
Zedd - Clarity - Clarity
Linkin Park - Bleed It Out - Minutes to Midnight
Wolfmother - Joker and the Thief - Wolfmother

That Last Set 
Skillet - Hero - Awake 
Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop - We Can't Stop 
Atreyu - Blow - Lead Snails Paper Anchor 

Plyometrics or A HIIT Interval 
Avicii - Levels - Levels
Cartel - Typical - Cycles 

Cool Down 
One Republic - Counting Stars - Native
Avril Lavigne - Heres to Never Growing Up - Heres to Never Growing Up 
Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines - Blurred LInes 

Hope this was helpful to anyone looking for some new songs for your playlist 
Leave a comment below if you Have a specific Song that you listen to at a certain point in your work out! 


Also be sure to check out my tumblr for my almost daily food and exercise logs! 
Stephaniexx

No comments:

Post a Comment