Adsense

Image Map

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Cooler Bag for Work!

So my most recent TJmaxx find is one of my favorites! They have these awesome cooler bags that look cute and fashionable almost like second purse
Its by a company called fit fresh and It comes with a larger sandwich cooler that has an ice pack in it as well as a smaller one for fruit 
I also find that the cooler bag is pretty big I can honestly fit both containers and a 32oz. water bottle which is perfect to bring to work with me and will be great for school if I need to bring a meal to go some days. 


So ultimately I would recommend looking in to this awesome cooler bag especially if you are someone who likes to bring a packed lunch to work keeps you eating clean and from going out to lunch because you know you have a great lunch packed in your adorable convenient bag

Also just a side note my new favorite outdoor activity Kayaking!! I love it! My parents just got one and I went for the first time yesterday and I had such a great time its relaxing just you your kayak and the water 

Anywayyy Hope you all enjoyed this post leave a comment below! I would love to talk to any of you! 
Stephaniexx

No comments:

Post a Comment