Adsense

Image Map

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DIY Studded Shorts!!!


I have been pretty excited to do othis for awhile now so I was excited these arent spikey studding or anything but I like the way it came out 

So Heres how I did it. 
Step one grab an old pair of shorts and get some push pin type studs from Michaels or any craft store I found them in the scrapbooking section 
These worked really well because they pushed right through the jeans 
Next you take the pins and push them through the jean each backing has two tongs i guess and pull them appart to secure them 
Push through 

Pull appart

Flatten out and secure 
and tada I dont know how many pins later and a few pokes in the finger and this is the final product :) 




Cannot wait to wear these!!! 
If you like DIYs or Tried this out for yourself leave a comment below so I can check out yours!!


No comments:

Post a Comment