Adsense

Image Map

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Week! 2/18-2/24

So this is the start of a new series of posts that I am going to try to do every week it is going to be just a review of my week what I did, my favorites of the week and such. Hopefully soon I will have a set of questions that I will answer everyweek but Since im just starting it this will be a rough draft of questions Im going to be asking lol so here goes nothing!!

Question 1: What are my Inspirational Thoughts?

"In the Last Year I have come so far and I feel I have grown so much an I like the person I have become. This improvement seems to make me more sure that my future is headed where I want it to and I will only continue to becoming a better Person"

"Sometimes I feel that I try to rush into growing up and becoming an adult that I am missingout on whats in front of me I want to better grasp whats at hand and love more in the present than in the future" 

Question 2: Did I Do Anythign Exciting?

Yes!! I went to New York City yesterday with my friends Courtney and Missy. Missy was going on a date so me and Courtney decided we would go act like tourists in times square we went to olive garden the hersey and m&m stores then toysRus and lastly sephora where we walked around sampling makeup for about an hour lol 
Train time!!!

Potato Parmesean Crusted Chicken OMG delicous 

Chocolate Mouse ;)

easter bunny m&m 


Picstich of our random ToysRus adventure 

Question 3: What did I struggel with/ Could improve on? 

My time management is a constant struggle for me :/ and not being forgetful of things that I need to do like writting this just reminded me I have to go do something lol

Question 4: Favorite food/snack?

 Pretzel Crusted Chicken!! So I went to cheesecake factory to meet up with my parents this week and my mom saw this on the menu and was like we need to try these and I completely agreed so we did and they are delicious if you ever go to a cheese cake factory I endlessly recomend them. Its like the perfect combination of salt with chicken and it comes with like a dill ranch dipping sauce. They were fantastic!

Question 5: Favorite Drink? 

Now if you are under the age of 21 continue on to question number 6 lol sorry... 
Chilis Mango Presedente margarita... is delicous and for nation margarita day I couldnt pass up the opportunity ;) 

Question 6: Favorite TV Episode?

Biggest loser this week was great so full of drama and I dont want to seem like a horrible person but Im glad francalina( hope i spelt that right) went home, I think she should have gone home last week and she didnt so I was glad she went home this week 

Question 7: New Suggested Products, Movies, Ect.?

Nothing I can think of at present time I know I have bunch of things in my need to try section of where all my make up is so once I try them out and stuff I will have one probably for you guys. 

Question 8: What am I hooked on on netflix?

WALKING DEAD omg i went through 5 episodes yesterday alone.. none today yet but im sure its in my future for the evening

Question 9: Favorite app? 


Dead yourself.. the walking dead app is so awesome and entertains me for a good hour atleast. 

So this is about all I have for this week!! But hopefully I will have some more/ better questions for next week and I hope you all enjoyed!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment