Adsense

Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Outfits and Present Haul :D

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and got to enjoy your time with family and friends, I love holidays I have a decently large family and we all get together and have great time garunteed. So Christmas Eve will be my first outfit
So for this outfit I am wearing a Red Dress from Forever 21 its a velvet fabric. My jacket is also from forever 21 and its just a shimmery satin type fabric. Then I am wearing just some plain black tights most like from TJmaxx so if anyone is looking for in expensive good quality tights, leggwarmers, long socks I am telling you TJmaxx is amazing for that! My Boots are Black Suade and the brand is Banboo but I got themr from Famous footwear. 


Then for my Hair Its just downa nd straight and I used my basic everyday make up except with my wet and wild eye shadow trio using the dark rose color red for my lid and lining it with a silver eye liner pencil 




So christmas eve dinner is probably my favorite meal of the year we have lasagna, meatballs, mac and cheese, perogis, and ham so basically a whole bunch of carbs but I LOVE IT lol its so good my mom aunts and grandma spend a good chunk of the morning putting it all together and it always tastes delicious. 


and this is just a quick picture of me and my brother <3

My Christmas Day outfit was a simple black sweater from the Gap, Rose colored Jeans from American eagle, and some new boots from famous footwear they are the brand bear traps

For christmas I got a new rose gold watch which I wore and it is from fossil as well as some alex and ani bracelets. 

Now on to the Haul!! I am not trying to brag or boast or show off I just want to show a few of the things that I recieved and want to tell you guys that i like and think should be tried out
First are the two pairs of boots both from famous footwear, Clearly you can tell that I am Obsessed!! with boots so I was really excited to get these I love the buckle details and the zippers up the side of the brown ones.

Next I got this set of perfume body wash and body lotion, Its rihannas brand so when I opened it I wasnt sure how much I would like it but I love this scent and I think its great. 

Next is my new make up storage turn style container and I am obsessed with this! I think it is so cool I saw it all over pintrest before christmas and told my mom probably a thousand times that i thought it was cool so I was so excited to get it and I am going to organize it and my dresser at my appartment so once I do that and organize some new storage methods I will show a beauty product storage post

So these are my new watches one is coach and the other is fossil and I am really excited about these I am a big watch person I also have a red and cold watch that is betsy johnson and I jsut love watches! and I am going to wear these all the time

I was also really excited about this collection of nail polishes from Sephora by OPI and they are the cinderella collection. The colors are So Totally Enchanted, Step Off, Sister!, I Blue My Cerfew, Bibidy Bobbidy Pink!, Self-Maid Millionare, and Rags to Rhinestones. On my hands now I actually have the Pink which is Bibbidy Bobbidy Pink over a grey Essie color and it looks awesome. 

I was also really excited about this collection from bumble and bumble and it is the Surf spray, Shine Spray, Texture, and thickening I have not tried any of them yet but I will let you know what I think when I do 

These are my alex and ani bracelets and I think they are all adorable, I got two of the new york ones one is a subway token and the other is the skyline because my parents know that my heart lies in new york even though Im from CT i am a new yorker at heart, then I got the freather which i love love love!! and from my cousin I got the tree of life and the cousin ones :) 

Lasty I got three bath bombs from lush!! yay lol I love taking baths so i was really excited about these and suprised that my mom knew to get them 

So that was my christmas holiday Again I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! 
Bye Sweeties 

No comments:

Post a Comment