Adsense

Image Map

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Partayyy

My brothers girlfriends family had and elf themed christmas party tonight it was so cute they decorated with paper cut out snowflakes and ring chains and it was adorable so I am going to show you guys what I was wearing clothes and make up wise and yeahh :) I hope you enjoy




So I wore a Green scarf which i bought from target and i love its insanely soft like crazy soft :) and my sweater is in between short sleve and 3/4 length sleve and it is from forever 21. 

this kinda shows my eye make up but not well the products I used are further below!

me alll ready to go!

So my outfit: My green scarf from target, Black sweater from forever 21, My Pants are kaki colored jeans from american eagle and my boots I got at famous footwear and I call them my santa boots because they can either be over the knee boots or fold over and when they fold over they look like the boots that santa wears except they are suade instead of leather so they make me feel more christmasy ;) lol 


For my make up I used elf under eye concealer and highlight I have really bad under eye circles so it is important to have agood concealer for them I used to use... I dont remember and honestly dont feel like going to check but i found that it didnt really do it anymore so this is my first day with the elf concealer so we will see how it works

next is my physicians formula bronzer which I love! i used to use their sunlight bronzer but this one is alittle darker so im going to try it for the winter

for my normal concealer that i use for red spots and pimples i used and elf concealer

I lined my upper lash line with this silver eyeliner pencil from sephora

Then used this trio called knock on wood from wet and wild for my lids, I love these trios they are honeslty perfect and give you exactly what to use where and are just so convinient

My foundation is also from sephora its just their basic powder foundation i dont use liquid foundation I have never really liked it i just feel so uncomfortable with it that i usually just stick to powders

sorry this picture is super blury but this is my eyeliner it is from covergirl 

and lastly my mascara is from sephora its a mini one but i love it so much mostly because of the brush it just gives my lashes such definition and seperates them perfectly
and

No comments:

Post a Comment