Adsense

Image Map

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bath and Body Works Haul

Over the last month or month in a half I have gone bath and body works crazy... I'm minorly obsessed! Especially on Cyber monday I went crazy with multiple purchances and multiple cupons because they had amazing deals and I am the cupon queen not like extreme cuponer or anything but I love them and stock up when I get them. So anyway some of these things are Christmas gifts for my mom and my roommate others are things I'm currently using and some are things that I am giving my mom to put in my stocking So Click read more if you want to see what I've got how I feel about the products and who I'm giving them to.


So these are mini candles which I got on sale I beleive they were 2 for 5, I have already used up the ones Larger 3 wick ones that I got when they first released the christmas scents, but these actually produce a pretty good scent it doesn't fill the room quite as much but it does do the job. I got these just for my appartment because my other two large ones were coming close to their ends. So the left most is the scent Holiday which I probably love them most. THen White barn, Cranberry Bear Bellini, and Sparkling Icicles. Holiday I would say is the most christmas scent so that the one im currently burning 

This I got for my mom to give me for chirstmas, its an adorable penguin scent portable with the scents Winter, Sweet pea, and Fresh Balsam. I am obsessed with the winter scent. Its one of the larger candles I have used and OMG. I'm obsessed thats all I can say so im really excited to put that in my car. 

The stress Relief Body Wash on the left is for my mom to give to me, its one of my favorite scents from bath and body works and its Eucalyptus Spearment. The other two are Soaps which are from the winter collection they are in Candy Apple and I'm going to give them to my mom, she is randomly obsessed with soap I dont know why but she is so I got her one of the foaming ones in this scent and the other is just the regular soap 

Then I got this Anti-bacterial set for my mom because as previously stated with soap she loves anti-bacterial as well so these scents are Candy cane bliss, Holly berry Wreath, Sparkling pink champagne, Fresh Sparkling Snow, and Winter Cranberry. With two days left for shipping by christmas from bath and body works These are seriously the perfect quick little gift or stocking stuffer I think the set was under 5 dollars.

This is a similar set which Im givning to my roommate and these are the scents Blue Chiffon, Ho ho Cookie dough, Rudy Red Apple, Sugar Spice, and Berry Twinkle. 

This is a mini set of body Lotion body wash and body spray in the scent Japanese Cherry Blossom which im giving to my roommate, this is another perfect set idea for a mini gift whether for a stocking stuffer or for someone who your only trading small gifts with. 

This is the same type of set as the Japanese cherry Blossom except in the scent warm Vanilla Sugar and this set I am giving to my mom in her stocking

And these three are large body lotions which I really prefer bath and body works body butters but I do like their lotions as well so the Paris one is the one that I already have, the Eucalyptus Spearment in the middle I am giving to my mom and the Warm Vanilla Sugar I am giving to my roommate. 

Lastly this is my mini collection I have a Holly Berry Wreath Anti-Bacterial which I love and have been carrying with me everywhere!! I swear it and my burtsbees chapstick are attached to me at all times everywhere I go I need to have them. Then there is the Winter Candy Apple hand cream which I also carry with me pretty much everywhere because I love the scent and I feel like my hands get so dry durring the winter so I like having it with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment