Adsense

Image Map

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Every Avenue Last Call!

For the last few days I have been feeling under the weather with a head cold kept me from doing anything on saturday and I spent pretty much all of yesterday in bed. However, last night was the Every Avenue Last Call Concert which I just could not miss. They are quite possibly my favorite band and this cold wasnt stopping me. The concert was amazing just as every every avenue concert is adn I'm so glad I went. Set it off, Conditions, and Car Party also played with them and never having heard Car Party of Conditions before Im really glad I got to. However the consequences of me going is that now on top of my cold I have no voice so I will be spending my day on the couch watchign christmas movies. 
Read more for pictures of the concert!!


Me With Josh from Every Avenue

Me with Jimmie from Every Avenue

Me with Matt from Every Avenue

Lead Singer of Set It off

Dave From EA


Jimmie From EA

Dave and Josh 

No comments:

Post a Comment