Adsense

Image Map

Monday, January 14, 2013

The Golden Globes Red Carpet

Today I am going to go over some Golden Globes Fashion from the red carpet, my favorites my least favorites and just what I think about each dress

Starting off with Anne Hathaway who I love I loved her when I was in middle school watching princess diaries and I love her now in Le Mis and I think her dress last night was stunning and she looked amazing and her short hair is perfection. I do wish she maybe added some bolder earings but other than that I love the look 

Taylor Swift I suprisingly really loved this also the color is probably my favorite thing about this dress and I loved the way the straps came down toards the back and she is able to pull of the mermaid dress very well but I do wish she wore her hair down I think that would have been gorgeous if it was down on one side with some bigger curls but she was dead on and very classy with the dress

 Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz ummm OMG this is HORRIBLE who on earth styled her. They are such a gorgeous couple from the head up but omg. it looks like a short strappless coctail dress that someone decided to randomly sew on some lace to attempt to make it a gown I know i probalby sound really crytical but comeon 

Emily Deschanel I think this was a very simple and classy look I love her hair pulled back and I really loved the shoulder detail



Emily Blunt and John Krasinski I think they are such an adorable couple and they looked great together on the carpet and I love her earings ;)

I hate it and as much as people say if youve got it flaunt it in this case I say no Eva please dress your age the plunge neck I could handle alone but the slit up the side along with it I just cant

Too much just too much Hallie Berry too much print too much just i dont even know what to say I love the cut and the style but hate the pattern it looks like chains which I find in appropriate for an awards show

Hayden Penettier I love this dress its such a cute descrete patter in it and I love her with a sweatheart neckline so I just find this stunning on her shes so adorable

Isla Fisher I also loved this dress and the nude top with the sequins it was very glittery and I love my gilder and I think this looks very flattering on her
Sarah Hyland I think she is so adorable and I love the belted waist line and the contrast between the bodess and the shirt I think she looked so cute I do kinda wish she had her hair alittle sleeked back to make her seem alittle older maybe.

Jennifer Lawrance now I have such mixed feelings about this dress at first glance I love it I love her I love the color and the belt and the way it fits but when you look closer in the bust region theres some interesting architecute ill call it it looks almost like a shelf which I find strange and I really wish the dress did not have that

Jodie Foster she came out and she had a crazy yet interesting and memorable speech and I think she had the dress to match I think it was alittle bit of a risk which worked out really well I love the navy on her

Kaley Cuoco I love her dress and the color. I think the design in the sequins is gorgeous as well as the bow across the front but I truly hate her make up. Its almost got a gothic feel which I guess was ment to contrast the soft dress but I think it is over done and just does not look good I think I would like the dramatic lips with the dress if the eyes werent quite so dark 

Lena Dunham now I have not seen her show and I never really knew who she was but I can tell you the girl needs to learn how to walk in heels she looked like she was in so much pain walking up to the stage and with the kinda clunky dress the whole thing was not flattering at all on her I think she could have found something that worked much better for her and if you cant stand heels then wear flats it wont kill you

Lucy Liu what were you thinking now fashion police tonight though her dress was great I have to disagree with them I dont like it yes it was a risk but I just dont like the pattern or the look or anything about it the whole thing made her look so young she should have gone for a much more adult elegant look i think 

Sally Field she just always looks great this is such a great dress for her and I could be thinking that just becuase I love her so much but shes probably one of my favorite actresses and I think she pulls off this dress very well and it just looks great on her 

Well I hope you enjoyed 
Later sweeties 

No comments:

Post a Comment