Adsense

Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

Day with my parents :)

So today i drove home to my parents and spent the day shopping with them it was alot of fun! First we went to pier one i have never really realized how fantastic that store is lol i found an adorable penguin wine glass and then tried on a couple masquerade masks next we went to crate and barrel where my mom bought a new set of plates i love that store too i try to picture my future house and then the mall which my mom bought me some christmas presents and we stopped at pink berry which was delicious i got half mango half original with mango pieces :) then came home and went to walmart and target and then tonight we went to dinner at a local pizza place where i got buffalo chicken pizza and classic bud light i love my bud light make fun of me all you want but its my favorite! So that was my lovely day with my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment